WordPress may be a powerful semantic publishing platform, and it comes with an excellent set of features designed to form your experience as a publisher on the web as easy, pleasant, and appealing as possible. We are proud to supply you a freely distributed, standards-compliant, fast, light, and free content management system, with sensible default settings and features, and a particularly customization core.
Easy to use
At the core of WordPress may be a simple interface almost like the publication software you employ today. With no coding experience or expert knowledge necessary, the training curve is usually about as short as typing in your site’s URL and logging in. In fact, most users are ready to devour the fundamentals with none training in the least . Interfaces are polished and easy to use, and are the result of years of refinement. It’s the power of Microsoft Word with the intuitiveness of an iPhone.
- WordPress is the most effective one of the website developers and content management systems customers can download and install without spending a dime.
- WordPress includes a ramification of gear and plugins for optimizing content for search engine marketing (SEO).
- WordPress is used to run complicated websites for huge multinational corporations, control small groups, and create personal blogs.
- By default, users are redirected to the dashboard page in WordPress admin area once they login. The dashboard page has several handy shortcuts pointing to different sections of your website.
- Many users didn’t realize that rather than employing a popup to stick a link, they will just select a text and press CTRL+V (Command+V on mac) to stick the URL. The visual editor automatically converts it into a link.